Got a call from a gentleman about a cake. He was referred to me from a friend. He asked how I knew said friend, and I said she was the girlfriend of a long time friend from back home in Lake George. Turns out this cake was for his mom, a beautiful person whom I have known since I was a wee little one. Love it when this stuff happens :)
Thursday, January 12, 2012
It's a Small World
Got a call from a gentleman about a cake. He was referred to me from a friend. He asked how I knew said friend, and I said she was the girlfriend of a long time friend from back home in Lake George. Turns out this cake was for his mom, a beautiful person whom I have known since I was a wee little one. Love it when this stuff happens :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment